To continue the series of recent ICT news we want to give you some tips on how to stay on top of the ICT funding opportunities. With the ICT Proposers’ Day 2016 just a few weeks away, potential proposers will need to find a way stay on top of all the ICT related news. In this article you will find useful links that can help you and your proposal find a matching funding opportunity:
- First up is the official European Commission Digital Single Market website. They’ve got a feed delivering the latest funding news and can also be found on Twitter.Twitte
- Next in line is the European Commission’s Electronics newsletter. You can sign up to the newsletter on this website or follow them on Twitter if you want the latest news immediately.Twitter
- Another website worth checking out is the eGovernment4EU online platform.
- One area that is also showing a lot of potential is eHealth. The European Commission has got a dedicated page with a blog on the subject.
- The last page we want to point out is Innovation Procurement. On this website you will find a list of events as well as EU digital news.
The ICT Proposers’ Day 2016 will offer an extensive programme for any visitors. From writing a Horizon 2020 proposal to launching a new flagship initiative aimed at enabling a Next Generation of the Internet. Other sessions include Micro-Nano Electronics, ICT for Smart Cities, Energy and Transport, Big Data PPP and Mathematics in H2020.