H2020 finances are well documented, but especially for newcomers or busy companies a book with seven seals. We at accelopment are often asked: Where can I find H2020 financial rules relevant to my project? Which project related costs are eligible for funding and which ones are not? Where, when and how do I need to submit the financial report to the European Commission (EC)? How do I prepare for a financial audit?
With our gfs service, we help you answer these and many more questions – we are happy to support your SME in financial matters over the course of your SME Instrument Phase 2 project.
Our grant finance support (gfs) services
Our experts can support you along the whole way – from the project start to finish.
- To get your project on the “right financial track”, we offer a “STARTER module” that requires very little of your time and helps you avoid “surprises” later.
- To facilitate the financial report at the end of each reporting period (RP), we provide effective guidance in the “REPORTING module” for your regular financial reports.
- To complete the project financial process at the end of the project, we suggest using our “AUDIT module” for your Certificate on Financial Statements (CFS).
- Understand the H2020 financial rules
- Increase efficiency in your project’s financial management
- Reduce duplication of work through professional advice
- Obtain quicker approval of your cost claims by the EC and thus receive payments sooner
- Acquire knowledge from an experienced EU project partner
Based on our many years of participation in Framework Programme funded R&D initiatives, including dozens of H2020 innovation projects, we do not only have the necessary practical experience but also SME Instrument specific knowledge thanks to for example the first Swiss SME Instrument Phase 2 project TEEWood that we have been supporting successfully.
Contact us to arrange your training session or to know more about our gfs service.