Digital Communications for EU Projects
Are you our new communications specialist for EU-funded projects? Apply now and you may soon be working with scientists at the best universities and innovative companies across Europe.
Who are we?
We are accelopment Schweiz AG in Zurich. We support scientists, universities, and technology-oriented companies regarding their participation in EU funding programmes for research and innovation. Our focus is on the new EU research framework programme “Horizon Europe” and our services range from funding advice and project application to project implementation. As a team, accelopment participates in EU projects as a partner for project administration and communication, as well as for the exploitation of project results.
Who are we looking for?
Do you have broad skills in digital tools to develop and design visual content? Are you curious and interested in scientific topics across a wide range of disciplines and industries? Does research fascinate you as much as innovative companies that are shaping our future? Do you find it exciting to be a sparring partner for European proposals and projects across multiple disciplines and cultures? Then you could be a good fit for us.
What are your tasks?
Communication of EU-funded R&D projects is at the heart of your work and involves both the conception, planning and implementation of communication, dissemination and exploitation measures, especially for projects in the Horizon Europe programme. The creation of print and digital materials belongs to your tasks just as writing articles and setting up websites. You work and communicate with project partners across Europe, mainly in English.
What are our requirements?
In addition to developing communication strategies as well as creating and implementing online and print communication material, we expect the following from you:
- Several years of experience in communication and dissemination of EU projects (Horizon 2020 or other research initiatives)
- A university degree in communications or other relevant areas with several years of work experience.
- Excellent IT and content creation skills (MS Office, InDesign, Canva, website CMS such as WordPress and other web-based tools, including social media platforms)
- English as a mother tongue or at proficiency level is a must, German language skills are added value.
- Strong communication skills, organisational talent, high level of initiative and commitment, goal orientation, quality awareness and flexibility.
What are your advantages?
An attractive workplace in Zurich is awaiting you and you are free to spend part of your time in the home office. Your working hours are flexible, and you have the opportunity to contribute to the corporate development of our company and work in an extremely exciting environment at the pulse of scientific progress.