Leadership for Sustainable Digital Transformation in Europe
DIGI+ is a world-class research fellowship programme, co-funded by MSCA, on Sustainable Digital Transformation that aims for a new generation of creative, entrepreneurial and innovative researcher leaders, able to face current and future challenges aligned with EU’s Digital and Green Agenda. Driven by the ambition of sustainable ecosystems the DIGI+ research programme is focused on developing innovative digital transformation approaches addressing cross-disciplinary challenges, relevant to current policies and strategies in the European Research Area. The programme funds 20 Postdoctoral Researchers to advance digital transformation practices in four multidisciplinary research themes: 1) Innovative Business Models and Data Ecosystems; 2) Digital Culture and Skills; 3) Data Governance; 4) Innovative Digital Technologies and Adoption aligned with the EU sustainable development goals.
Driven by the ambition of sustainability, DIGI+ has brought together partners that cultivate excellence by extending the traditional academic research setting, equipping researchers with a tailored combination of research-specific and transferable skills that will enhance career prospects in both the academic and non-academic sectors. DIGI+ is embedded within Ireland’s leading SFI-funded research centres, Lero and Adapt, bringing together a group of world-leading experts. Together with outstanding working conditions that support both family and career, DIGI+ thus provides the fellows with an excellent career perspective. DIGI+ will impact research, policy, standards and Digital skills. DIGI+ fellows will be able to convert knowledge and ideas to drive the digital transformation for economic and social benefit, with sustainability as a key parameter. DIGI+ research helps to establish a set of innovative, multidisciplinary Digital Transformation Paths supporting the EU sustainability goals and help forming sustainable, net-zero economies, a key aim within the EU for the next decade.
This project contributes to the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 4 and 9.
National University of Ireland Maynooth, IE
- Donegal County Council, IE
- singularlogic anonymi etaireia pliroforiakon systimaton kai efarmogonpliroforikis, GR
- Arancia Innovation Consulting Technology S.r.l., IT
- Mayo County Council, IE
- Creditsafe Services Ltd, Irish Branch, IE
- Talent Cloud Media Ltd, IE
- Keywater Fisheries Limited, IE
- Clydaville Investments Limited, The Kilkenny Group, IE
- Shared Vision Technology Limited, IE
- Banbridge District Enterprises Ltd, UK
- Health Service Executive, IE
- Expleo Technology Ireland Limited, IE
- Leitrim County Council, IE
- Bridgecastle Information Management Limited, IE
- Tourismus Interaktiv AG, AT
- Meath Enterprise Centre Company Limited, IE
- accelopment Schweiz AG, CH